Instructions to Applicants
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 30, 2022
Prior to completing the online application, have the following items ready for upload. Please notify your Recommender well in advance to ensure that your recommendation is received by the deadline. Note that each upload should be in pdf format and limited to 64MB per file.
ITEMS TO INCLUDE:
- Contact information of applicant: Name, mailing address, telephone/cell, and email.
- Cover letter (suggested 1,000 word limit) containing the following:
- Description of the proposed research project including a title, goals, objectives, methodology, and final product
- Archival material anticipated for use
- Explanation of how this project advances the applicant’s educational, personal, or professional goals
- CV or resumé
- Contact Information for Recommender*
* Letter of Recommendation from an advisor or principal professor is required and submitted separately by the Recommender directly to email@example.com. Note that professionals may choose an allied professional, government or institutional official, or other relevant individual who can speak to the applicant’s interests and capabilities.